Touch Radio NYC receives a high volume of requests for donations, special pricing, and sponsorship from around the world – from a wide variety of worthy organizations and causes.
Our mission is to is to bring smiles and create warm memories by creating products that foster outdoor activities and give youths a place where they can pursue their dreams.
Currently our main commitments are:
- Charitable giving to national organizations – such as Richard Rice United Little League whose mission is dedicated specifically to help deliver new and used baseball equipment to underprivileged children in poverty-stricken areas.
Please review the guidelines below prior to submitting a donation request.
- Alldonation requests must be made in writing via email at least 30 days prior to the date in which the donation is needed. Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Tax ID number as defined by IRS Code 501(C)(3).
- Summary information about your organization including what you do and who you help. Include attachment such as cover letters and donation request forms.
- Phone calls will notbe accepted.
Ineligible Organizations Include:
- Requests from individuals or families
- Organizations holding toy drives (such as Toys for Tots or similar programs)
- Fraternal & social clubs
- Political and business associations
- Religious organizations
- Daycare and childcare centers
- Third-party fundraising organizations (such as United Way or similar programs)
- Requests for gift bag items
- Requests for donations outside of the contiguous United States
We would like to respond favorably to all requests, however the needs far exceed our allocated resources. Therefore it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.